According to the latest figures released by the
Besides, Shashtri Nagar, Kumbharwada, Jasmine Mill Road, Fatima Bai Chawl, New Transit Camp, New Parsi Chawl, and Shivshakti Nagar are among the other areas from where positive cases have emerged.
To tackle the spike in the number of cases, a medical camp was held at one of the housing societies in Dharavi on Sunday.
Total cases in Mahim increased to 193 on Sunday after six more persons from MMC Road, Amirani Mansion, New Police Line, Manmala Tank and
- Report shows Silicon Valley ‘crisis’ of homeless students
- PG&E considers cutting power amid Bay Area fire warning
- The VERY wild one: He took hundreds of lovers of both sexes but, as a new biography reveals, the only woman Marlon Brando ever truly loved took revenge on him — by sleeping with his teenage son, writes TOM LEONARD
- Mike Bloomberg jumps ahead of Kamala Harris in new poll just days after former New York mayor announced his candidacy and lured away a top staffer from senator's campaign
- SAN FRANCISCO / Police union tells D.A. to drop cop case / Let state prosecute, seek death penalty, POA demands
- Details of abuse emerge in hazing case against college frat
- U.S. Supreme Court weighs challenge to New York gun transport limits
- JPMorgan banker says he spent a year meeting regulator in Australian cartel case
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump grapples with Syria fallout
- Allcargo to buy 44% in Gati for Rs 416cr
Dharavi reports 44 new positive COVID-19 cases, area tally reaches 1,242 have 380 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at May 17, 2020. This is cached page on World News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.