(CNN)Federal regulators have warned for more than 20 years of inadequate spillways at a Michigan dam that was breached Tuesday, sending floodwaters raging into a city of more than 40,000.
- How a QUARTER of hospitals are operating at Covid 'danger zone' with fifth of beds taken up by infected patients with figure as high as 45% in one Kent NHS site - so use our tool to find out how busy YOUR local trust is
- 20 Things That Made the World a Better Place in 2020
- Lori Loughlin spent two weeks in ISOLATION before release from prison due to COVID outbreak and then had a 'tearful reunion with daughters Olivia Jade and Isabella Rose'
- Here it is, dads: your 2021 New Year's resolution
- Biggest news year EVER in pictures: DailyMail.com photographers share the best of their photos from 2020
- New Year Honours List 2021: Craig David to get MBE as Lewis Hamilton and NHS heroes also land gongs
- Trump Has Spent Months In Court Laying The Groundwork For His Supporters’ Assault On The Capitol
- The Most Dangerous People on the Internet in 2020
- Trump Forecast The Capitol Attack In A Warning To The Supreme Court In December
- Egypt, Ethiopia, Sudan resume Nile dam talks
Feds spent 20 years warning Michigan dam was in danger before it failed have 1496 words, post on edition.cnn.com at May 21, 2020. This is cached page on World News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.