(CNN)In new letters, House Democrats are demanding new documents about the Department of Health and Human Services’ $250 million contract with a marketing firm handling a campaign on coronavirus that Democrats say they want to ensure does not go to propping up the President’s reelection campaign.
- House Democrats raised $19.3 million in February, a committee record
- House Democratic campaign arm raises $19.3 million in February
- House Democrats: Steele Dossier Was OK Because We 'Purchased' It
- House Democrats press Becerra on access to abortion medication
- Trump admin. considers enlisting celebs as part of $250M COVID-19 public health ad campaign
- Coronavirus update: New Zealand declares state of emergency as it goes into national lockdown
- House eyes advantages of proxy voting beyond pandemic
- Lawmakers close on covid funding deal that halves White House request
- Democrats Want to Party Like It’s 2018 and Push Health Care
- Philippines vote campaign starts amid violence, coronavirus fears
House Democrats seek information on $250 million contract on coronavirus PR campaign have 613 words, post on edition.cnn.com at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on World News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.