Rowan Atkinson, who is best known for his fantastic portrayals of Mr Bean and Johnny English, has an amazing £10m car collection.
Rowan ‘Mr Bean’ Atkinson’s expansive collection of cars is truly a thing of beauty.
The actor’s collection of classic, super and hyper cars is truly a thing of beauty even if the total collection could have cost him over £10 million.
He enjoyed the ride of almost all expensive and famous cars like Aston Martin V8 Vantage (1977), Aston Martin V8 Zagato (1986) and McLaren F1 (1997).
The legendary actor, who is fond of expensive cars, has never purchased a Porsche saying he could never live with one.
Mr Bean’s first "proper car" was an Aston Martin Vantage, which he bought in 1948. The car appeared in Johnny English Strikes Again and Rowan.
- Wright beaned in Mets’ 4-2 loss to Brewers
- Mr. Smith goes to Victory Circle
- Hendrick teams embrace Gen-6 car
- Driving Mr. McCoy
- Thieves break into car of Burns’ widow
- A’s agree on $6.5M, 2-year contract with Nakajima
- Jason Whitlock does London
- Tagliani turns heads, takes Indy pole
- Column: London done, so prepare for circus in Rio
- J.J., team show title form at Indy
Mr Bean has amazing £10m car collection have 191 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at December 16, 2021. This is cached page on World News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.