Experts have unveiled some of Prince William's desires to relocate to the US before Prince Harry.
This unearthed account was issued by The Scotsman back in 2003 and according to their findings, there was a time when the heir was 'deeply interested' in crossing the Atlantic.
At the time reporter, Louisa Pearson wrote, "Having enjoyed a degree of privacy as a student at St Andrew’s, perhaps it's not such a surprise that William has announced his intention to spend a few years living in the US after he finishes his degree."
"Work in a gallery or auction house, and the possibility of a postgraduate degree, have apparently been discussed."
The prince enrolled in the Scottish university back in 2001, following his gap year where he served in the Army and even spent 10 weeks teaching children in southern Chile.
According to the publication, "William is determined to maintain a degree of anonymity and feels America offers him the best chance of that."
"But William seems determined to forge his own path — he rarely undertakes royal duties and signs his cheques 'William Wales'."
- Prince William's Latest Letter to Princess Diana Charity Would Make Any Mom Proud
- Royal baby name revealed: Prince Harry and Meghan name son Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor
- Royal baby introduced to the world by Meghan and Prince Harry
- Prince William and Kate Middleton mark the 75th anniversary of VE Day with a post dedicated to the Queen's work as a mechanic - and detail how she tried to 'stay anonymous' during London celebrations
- Prince William, Kate Middleton and More Wish Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Son Archie a Happy Birthday
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s much-anticipated biography Finding Freedom reaches top 10 of Amazon's 24-hour bestseller list as it's made available for pre-order ahead of August release
- The saddest casualty of William and Harry's feud... is Diana's statue: It was first announced over three years ago but the brothers couldn't even agree what it should look like
- Prince Harry and Prince William Now Talk on the Phone As 'Things Have Got Better' Between the Royal Brothers
- Prince Harry and William ‘back in touch for weeks as Prince Charles’ coronavirus brings them closer’
- Princes William and Harry finally 'back in touch' - and Kate and Meghan Markle are 'relieved'
Prince William’s secret intention for US move before Prince Harry unearthed have 385 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at December 16, 2021. This is cached page on World News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.