Angelina Jolie rushed to bomb shelter as sirens sound in Lviv
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Brad Pitt has denied claims his ex-wife made in a court filing on Tuesday which accused him of abusive behaviour. Ms Jolie’s filing describes an episode during a September 2016 private plane flight where Pitt allegedly "grabbed Jolie by the head and shook her" before "pushing her into the bathroom wall".
The filing also alleges that Mr Pitt "choked” one of their six children and “struck another in the face".
When approached by Express.co.uk , a source close to Mr Pitt said: "[Angelina] continues to rehash, revise and reimagine her description of an event that happened six years ago by adding completely untrue information each time she fails to get what she wants.
"Her story is constantly evolving."
They also highlighted that Mr Pitt was cleared by the FBI when they conducted an initial investigation in 2016.
Angelina Jolie claims Brad Pitt was ‘physically and emotionally abusive’ in new filing. (Image: Getty)
Angelina Jolie accused her ex-husband Brad Pitt of abusive behaviour in a court filing on Tuesday. (Image: Getty)
A statement from the intelligence service said at the time: "In response to allegations made following a flight carrying Mr Brad Pitt and his children, the FBI has conducted a review of the circumstances and will not pursue further investigation.
"No charges have been filed in this matter.”
In her new filing, Jolie also said the FBI probed the incident on the plane and "concluded that the government had probable cause to charge Pitt with a federal crime".
Angelina filed for divorce in 2016, citing irreconcilable differences. (Image: Getty)
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt while filming Mr & Mrs Smith in 2003. (Image: Getty)
Ms Jolie's filing escalates a legal battle over a French winery, Chateau Miraval, the former couple once shared.
DON’T MISS A Place In The Sun’s Laura Hamilton teases sexy pics with pal Jasmine [PICTURES] Strictly’s Tony Adams apologises for dropping Katya Jones [INSIGHT] Ulrika Jonsson urges Victoria Beckham to ‘heal rift’ with Nicola [NEWS]
Jolie said in her Tuesday filing that no such agreement existed and that Pitt had refused to buy her out unless she consented to "an unconscionable gag order" regarding his conduct.
The couple later welcomed twins Knox and Vivienne and adopted Pax.
- Kaye Adams, 59, told to ‘stop whinging about age’ by Strictly star
- Lorraine Kelly bids heartfelt farewell to ‘brilliant’ BBC broadcaster
- Monty Don’s fans issue warning at clip of Gardeners’ World star’s pup
- Holly Willoughby given new seven-figure brand deal by M&S
- Eddie Izzard, 60, wows in figure-hugging dress for Alan Rickman event
- Brad Pitt 'finding it hard to date again' after splitting from Angelina Jolie
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s daughter Zahara, 16, looks so grown up on red carpet with mom amid parents’ nasty divorce
- Angelina Jolie suffered in ‘traumatic’ marriage & divorce from Brad Pitt ‘for a DECADE’ amid nasty court war
- Angelina Jolie looks chic while taking her teenage daughters Zahara, 16, and Vivienne, 13, out for coffee in Los Feliz
- Jennifer Aniston's Representative Dismisses Reports of Brad Pitt's Daughter Calling Her ‘Mommy'
- Angelina Jolie cuts stylish figure as she takes teen daughters Zahara and Vivienne out for coffee in Los Feliz
- Brad Pitt on dating again, wants ‘something long-term with a special person’
- SpaceX is now bigger than Lockheed Martin: Elon Musk-owned company hits $100 BILLION valuation after secondary share sale
- Jennifer Aniston hits back at people who assume she chose career over kids
- Josh Duggar trial live – Child pornography case to include testimony from Jill and Jedidiah after star spotted with wife
Brad Pitt denies Angelina Jolie’s claims he ‘choked child and hit another’ on plane have 756 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 5, 2022. This is cached page on World News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.