Jennifer Aniston has been caught following an Instagram account that targets Angelina Jolie, Meghan Markle, Prince Harry and Amber Heard.
Aniston is receiving backlash for following a racist account that openly abuses Jolie, Meghan Markle, Harry and Amber Heard.
Julie Stone who introduces herself as a writer is followed by the “Friends” star on Instagram.
Anniston recently followed Johnny Depp on the photo and video sharing app after he won a deflation lawsuit against former wife Amber Heard.
Meghan and Prince Harry’s supporters think Jennifer Aniston opposes the couple’s decision to quit their royal duties and for being “woke”.
Jennifer Aniston seems to be only high profile celebrity that follows the controversial account that targets the royal couple, Angelina Jolie and Amber Heard.
- Brad Pitt says Angelina Jolie had 'poisonous intentions' & 'sought to inflict harm' by selling vineyard stake to Russian oligarch
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter Shiloh is image of parents as she shows off talent
- Jennifer Aniston shares heartbreaking reality of working 'stone's throw' from Ukraine
- Brad Pitt says Angelina Jolie sought ‘harm’ on him by selling vineyard stake to Russian oligarch
- Brad Pitt says Angelina Jolie sought 'harm' by selling vineyard stake to Russian oligarch
- 'Disaster' Meghan Markle has 'nothing to show' as Queen withdraws
- 'Must get so annoyed’ Diversity’s Jordan Banjo recalls Prince Harry’s cheeky remark
- Meghan Markle addresses making history as first mixed race royal: 'I'm really just proud of who I am and where I come from'
- Pitt says Jolie sought 'harm' by selling vineyard to Russian oligarch
- Royal Family: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry face 'complete disaster' with fresh blow
Jennifer Aniston receives backlash for following account that abuses Meghan, Harry and Angelina Jolie have 263 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on World News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.