Meghan Markle is making headlines with her podcast Archetypes.
In the latest episode of her podcast she invited Amanda Gorman to discuss the power of women as changmakers.
Thousands of people including Hollywood actor Ryan Reynolds reacted to Amanda Gorman’s picture with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after the American poet and activist appeared on the Archetype podcast.
Taking to Instagram, the 28-year-old shared a picture with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and wrote, “Beyond thrilled to have had the honor of speaking with The Duchess on her podcast, Archetypes, where we discussed the power that women possess as changemakers. "Thank you so much for having me.”
Amanda’s work focuses on issues of oppression, feminism, race, and marginalization, as well as the African diaspora.
She was the first person to be named National Youth Poet Laureate. She published the poetry book The One for Whom Food Is Not Enough in 2015. In 2021, she delivered her poem “The Hill We Climb” at the inauguration of U.S. President Joe Biden.
- Meghan Markle's half-brother arrested for DUI after inviting her to his wedding: Details
- Meghan Markle reportedly told friends the gender of the royal baby
- Report: Meghan Markle to give birth in the Lindo Wing
- Katharine McPhee and Meghan Markle are unexpected pals in epic new throwback snap: Look!
- Meghan Markle dazzles in metallic brocade dress at reception to honor Prince Charles
- Why Prince Harry and Meghan Markle may skip posing for photos with royal baby at the hospital
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle just joined Instagram! See their first official post
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry reportedly want to raise Baby Sussex vegan, and queen is not happy
- Ryan Reynolds Addresses That Martha Joke In Deadpool 2
- British Airways staff flight with only Harrys, Meghans to celebrate royal wedding
Ryan Reynolds reacts to Meghan Markle's latest podcast featuring Amanda Gorman have 291 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on World News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.