King Charles III has destroyed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s ‘ill-conceived game plan’ by maintaining a wall of silence.
The Britain’s new monarch is emerging victorious as he has “pulled a blinder” by not publicly responding to the recent bombshells from the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
More than a week after the Duke’s memoir hit the shelves, both Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace have yet to make any comment on the allegations made Meghan Markle’s hubby in his memoir, Spare.
Some royal fans and commentators are seeing the the monarch’s reaction to the Sussexes as a slap in the face for them.
Edward Coram-James, a PR, reputation and crisis management expert and CEO of Go Up, claimed this shows the Royal Family had a strong “game plan” in place and were prepared for any such accusations, while blasting Harry and Meghan’s strategy as “ill-conceived”.
“What should the Royal Family do in response to these claims? In a word: nothing. They have pulled a blinder. The biggest mistake that they could make would be to respond to any of the allegations. They are simply not serious enough allegations to warrant them breaching their long held code of silence,” he told Express UK.
“Breaching that silence will imply guilt. Remaining silent gives an air of maturity and remaining above the fray. The Royal family have had a game plan and, unlike the Sussexes, whose game plan has appeared ill-conceived and often strayed from, the royals have toed the line throughout,” he continued.
Coram-James went on: “The Royal Family know that it will all blow over soon enough, as the news cycle moves on and today’s news becomes old hat. They will be deeply relieved that no fatal accusations were made, and will perhaps feel that Harry’s revelations were not nearly as damning as they will inevitably have prepared for.”
“The Royal Family will look forward to King Charles’ coronation knowing that they may have taken a mild bruising, but they never came close to being on the receiving end of any knock out blows,” according to Coram-James.
- Prince Harry, Meghan: What comes next for the Sussexes?
- How Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will announce their engagement
- Meaningless. Cliched. And 5,000 miles away from Queen's wisdom: There may be a time and place for facile messages, but Harry and Meghan's preachy post showed a fundamental misunderstanding of the Royal Family's mystique, writes RICHARD KAY
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thought to be house hunting
- Source: Prince Charles ‘Has a Bad Cough’ as He Battles the Coronavirus
- Bogdanovic scores 27, Kings beat Blazers 123-111
- Prince William will 'step in for Queen and Prince Charles' amid a coronavirus crisis plan that could see Prince Harry resume his senior role and Princess Beatrice promoted to 'Counsellor of State', royal experts claim
- Why William and Charles' relationship will be closer than ever in Harry's absence
- How Queen, Prince Harry & Kate Middleton are coping with COVID-19- castle isolation, stuck in Canada & banning playdates
- Prince Harry Just Made a Change to His Netherlands Trip as Meghan Markle Prepares to Give Birth
King Charles successfully destroys Harry and Meghan's 'ill-conceived game plan' have 513 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 25, 2023. This is cached page on World News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.